Rechercher dans ce blog

Sunday, March 21, 2021

A Giant King Crab Sculptural Chair: Pass the Butter, Please - Technabob

jumi.indah.link

Because nothing says I’m the king of this sandcastle like a giant red crab chair in which to rest your beach bum, purveyor of unusual home and garden decor Design Toscano has created this Giant Red King Crab Sculptural Chair. I can already imagine myself bossing my shrimp minions around from the comfort of its molded seat.

zoom in

Cast in fiberglass-reinforced resin and hand-painted one crab at a time, the 137-pound chairs measure 44″ wide, 29″ deep, 28″ tall, and cost $900 apiece. Wow, I knew king crabs were expensive, but holy smokes. Due to their cost, I’ve never actually had king crabs before. Or queen crabs, or prince or princess crabs. Only lowly peasant crabs.

zoom in

So, am I going to replace every single seat in my seafood restaurant with these chairs? Absolutely, which will actually be significantly cheaper than you might expect considering I don’t own a seafood restaurant. I do love Long John Silver’s though.

zoom in

[via Homecrux]

The Link Lonk


March 21, 2021 at 11:39PM
https://ift.tt/3saW5Cf

A Giant King Crab Sculptural Chair: Pass the Butter, Please - Technabob

https://ift.tt/2MkGRbk
Crab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Windjammer Days 3rd annual Crab Cake Cook-off - Boothbay Register

jumi.indah.link Boothbay Harbor Inn hosted the third annual Crab Cake Cook-Off June 28 for the long awaited and revived Windjammer Days Fe...

Popular Posts